1. God Bestows His Mercy Abundantly and Casts Out His Anger Fiercely
1. God’s mercy and tolerance indeed exist, but at the same time God’s holiness and righteousness in his casting out anger make men see the aspect of his being unoffendable, make men see the aspect of his being unoffendable, being unoffendable. When man can fully listen to God’s command and do as God requires, God bestows his mercy abundantly on man, God bestows his mercy abundantly on man. When man is full of, full of corruption and is full of hatred and hostility toward God, God will cast out his anger fiercely. To what extent will God cast out his anger? To the extent that man’s resistance and evil deeds will never again be seen by God or exist before God’s eyes. To what extent will God cast out his anger? To the extent that man’s resistance and evil deeds will never again be seen by God or exist before God’s eyes. Only then will God’s anger be gone.
2. No matter who a man is, if his heart has been away from God and has departed from God, being irretrievable, no matter how his body or his mind desires to worship God, follow God, and obey God outwardly and subjectively, once his heart has departed from God, God will constantly cast out his anger. Worse still, when God casts out his anger fiercely, when God has given him enough opportunities, God’s anger will not be withdrawn, and he will never, will never again give mercy and tolerance to such a man. This is the aspect of God’s disposition being unoffendable. To the kind, beautiful, and good things he is tolerant and merciful; to the evil, sinful, and vicious things he will cast out his anger fiercely, even constantly, even constantly. These are the two principal and most prominent aspects of God’s disposition that he has been expressing from beginning to end: bestowing his mercy abundantly and casting out his anger fiercely.
from “God’s Work, God’s Disposition, and God Godself (2)” in A Continuation of The Word Appears in the Flesh
2. All Things Are in God’s Hand
Accompaniment: Ah … ah … ah … ah….
1. God once said such a word: God means what he says and will surely accomplish what he means, and no one can change. No matter whether they are the words spoken in the pastor the words to be spoken in the future, they will be fulfilled one by one, so that all people will see. Everything in the universe is determined by God. Is there anything that is not in God’s hand? Whatever God says will be accomplished. Ah … ah…. Of men, who can change God’s will? Nothing can hinder God’s plan from advancing. God is working at all times. Ah … ah … ah … ah….
2. God is planning his management at all times, at all times. Of men, who can interfere? Isn’t it God who personally, God who personally manipulates everything? Today it has entered into this state, and this is still within God’s plan and prediction and is what God has long predestined. God’s people will surely listen to God’s voice, and all those who truly love God will surely return before God’s throne! Ah … ah…. God’s people will surely listen to God’s voice, and all those who truly love God will surely return before God’s throne, return before God’s throne! God’s people will surely listen to God’s voice, and all those who truly love God will surely return before God’s throne, return before God’s throne, return before God’s throne! Ah… ah … ah … ah….
from “The First Piece of Word” of God’s Utterance to the Entire Universe in The Word Appears in the Flesh
Eastern Lightning | The Church of Almighty God came into being because of the work of the returned Lord Jesus—the end-time Christ, “Almighty God”—in China, and it isn’t established by any person. Christ is the truth, the way, and the life. After reading God’s word, you will see that God has appeared.